Win a signed copy of AMERICAN VAMPIRE #1 today on Twitter!
Win a copy of AMERICAN VAMPIRE #1 signed by co-author Scott Snyder today on Twitter.
Go to Vertigo_Comics on Twitter.
Answer this question on the Vertigo Twitter page: What vampire movie is at the top of Scott Snyder’s list of favorites?
(Hint: check out Graphic Content’s 3/16 post.)
The first 15 eligible entrants with the correct answer will win.
Check out the Official Rules below.
AMERICAN VAMPIRE #1 Signed Copy Twitter Contest Official Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the contest, you must be among the first 15 people to tweet to @VERTIGO_COMICS the correct answer to the question posted via the VERTIGO COMICS Twitter feed to @VERTIGO_COMICS that day. DC COMICS will release a question at 12:30pm EST on 3/26. You may participate in the daily question and respond as often as you like.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and contractors (and their families) of DC COMICS or any of its affiliates are not eligible. Must be 18 year of age or older and a resident of the United States or Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZE: 15 prizes (one per winner) will be given out. Prizes will consist of a copy of AMERICAN VAMPIRE #1 signed by creator and co-author Scott Snyder. Prize selection is at the discretion of the DC COMICS team.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The first 15 people to answer the question posted on the VERTIGO COMICS Twitter feed and tweet the answer to @VERTIGO_COMICS will win one of that day's 15 signed copies of AMERICAN VAMPIRE #1 signed by creator and co-author Scott Snyder.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each day’s winners will be notified directly via direct message on Twitter. The winners are required to contact DC Comics via email (the address will be sent via direct message) to provide contact information (full name, email address and mailing address). Each winner has until midnight EST the following business day to claim his/her prize; if the prize goes unclaimed, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The winners may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By acceptance of the prize, the winners consent to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of DC COMICS. DC COMICS reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. DC COMICS in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: DC COMICS is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, DC COMICS may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release DC COMICS from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.