With the spectacular 100th issue of FABLES coming soon, we are excited to unveil the full contents of this special, 100-page issue.
The issue kicks off with a 62-page lead story written by series creator Bill Willingham, with art by Mark Buckingham, Steve Leialoha and Andrew Pepoy
Following that is a 10-page prose story written by Mark Buckingham with illustrations by Bill Willingham.
Also in this issue are:
• A set of do-it-yourself FABLES puppet theater illustrated by Mark Buckingham
• A three-page story written by Willingham with art by CINDERELLA artist Chrissie Zullo
• A three-page story written by Willingham with art by Joao Ruas
• A two-page FABLES board game, illustrated by Buckingham, with game rules by Willingham
• Four celebrity “Burning Questions” stories, all written by Willingham, featuring questions from some of your favorite actors who are also FABLES fans! These “Burning Questions” are illustrated by top-flight artists including Adam Hughes, J.H. Williams III and Dave Johnson.
FABLES #100 is scheduled to arrive in stores on December 8!