They called it “The Blight.” Mother Nature’s revenge against all the wrongs that we’ve done to her. It was brutal, it was inescapable and it all but wiped out the human race. Now only pockets of humanity remain. Determined, tenacious groups of survivors scratching out a meager existence in whatever ways they can. It’s been demoralizing and difficult, but they thought the worst was behind them.
Then the Hinterkind returned.
From the last, lost corners of the world they arose, a myriad menagerie that inspired all of mankind’s legends of myth and magic. But these aren’t childhood fairytale creatures. They are flesh, blood and passion incarnate, and they possess a long simmering hatred for the human race that drove them into the shadows.
But the tables have turned. It’s the human race that dwells in the shadows now, desperately clinging to existence. So when Prosper Monday leaves the security and seclusion of her Central Park village to venture into the wilds to find her grandfather, it’s not likely to go unnoticed. But Prosper is unaware of how much the world has changed. Or how hungry it has become…
IN THIS SERIES
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #7On Sale 5/72014-05-07 00:00:00
- cgGraphic NovelHINTERKIND VOL. 1On Sale 4/22014-04-02 00:00:00
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #6Available Now2014-03-05 00:00:00
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #5Available Now2014-02-05 00:00:00
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #4Available Now2014-01-08 00:00:00
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #3Available Now2013-12-04 00:00:00
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #2Available Now2013-11-06 00:00:00
- cComic BookHINTERKIND #1Available Now2013-10-02 00:00:00
Buried underground in the city of ghosts, Prosper must make the toughest decision of her life.
Having left the sanctuary of their Central Park village, Prosper and Angus find “the wild” lives up to its name as they run for their lives fro
Princess Tersia has a vision of the future and the shape of things to come. She’s married to Jon Hobb and carrying his baby. Oh, and there’s a dragon! Is it a dream or a nightmare?
Don’t miss out on the book IGN praises as “weird.
Having narrowly escaped becoming a meal for a Ligon-eating Bridge Troll, Prosper and Angus now find themselves prisoners of the tracker Jon Hob
“Men go and come, but Earth abides.”— Ecclesiastes 1:4