It’s the year 1921, and renowned English explorer William Pike leads an expedition into the dense jungles of Peru in search of the fabled “Lost Temple of the Incas,” an elusive sanctuary said to have strange healing properties.
It’s the year 3797, and botanist Nika Temsmith is researching a strange alien species on a remote science station near the outermost rim of colonized space.
Two disparate souls separated by thousands of years and hundreds of millions of miles. They shouldn’t even be aware of each other, let alone come into contact. Yet meet they will and fall in love, and in so doing, bring about the end of the universe. This is the tale of how two people who are lost found solace and hope within each other. But this isn’t just a love story.
It’s the last love story ever told.
IN THIS SERIES
- cgGraphic NovelTRILLIUMOn Sale 8/62014-08-06 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #8Available Now2014-04-02 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #7Available Now2014-03-05 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #6Available Now2014-02-05 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #5Available Now2013-12-04 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #4Available Now2013-11-06 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #3Available Now2013-10-02 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #2Available Now2013-09-04 00:00:00
- cComic BookTRILLIUM #1Available Now2013-08-07 00:00:00
What is Nika’s ultimate destiny? And what role will William play in the survival of humankind? Can they finally be reunited before the universe unravels all around them?
Trapped in the distant future, William tries to convince his captors of the truth and search for the missing Nika.
Everything Nika and William thought they knew is thrown into question as the world of Trillium is twisted inside out.
In the heart of the Amazon jungle, Nika, a scientist from the year 3797, and William, an explorer from 1921, struggle not only to survive but t
The penultimate issue of Vertigo’s acclaimed sci-fi epic is here, and Nika and William are out of time—literally!
The last love story continues to amaze in the book the critics at Big Shiny Robot call “unique in its storytelling, dense and well-rendered…a w
After her mind-altering encounter with William, the wounded soldier from 1921, Nika is flung back to the far future, where she must face the re
It’s the year 3797, and botanist Nika Temsmith is researching a strange species on a remote science station near the outermost rim of colonized space.