Cycle 2 “Devil in the Sand” (issues 6-9)
In this story…
• We learn the secret history of Las Vegas, before it became the Vegas we know today (hint: vampires are involved).
• We meet the organization of vampire hunters that has been operating behind the scenes of history for centuries.
• We see how the descendents of the “House of Book” continue to seek revenge on Skinner Sweet.
• We meet a new character who carries a heavy burden and will play a major role in the future of the American Vampire universe.
• And there will be a betrayal, one that changes the relationship of Pearl, Henry and Skinner forever—and for vampires, forever is a very long time.